Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cars on Fire

To be honest with you, I thought this project was going to be the death of me.
Not because I didn't enjoy working on it but because it didn't turn out as I expected.

As I stated in my previous post, I had big plans for the background of this photo. As it turns out, the background in the original photo wasn't worthy of my tedious work with the pen tool. I kind of feel like the car stands better on its own.

FYI: I did try to find a spectacular background to sub in photoshop but nothing was doing it justice. I guess I will just have to accept the fact that cars illustrated in fiery colors will have to float around with no background in my graphic art universe...

Nissan F50 Cima
Car in Fire

To all my readers (because I have so many) - I'm working on another project right now, per my husbands request. UFC fan: Get ready to watch my pen tool take on an MMA Fighter.

over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment