Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Motivation

Lately it's been extremely hard for me to get motivated enough to create a blog post, let alone get on my laptop and work on something new. I apologize...to my one reader. It seems so sad since about a month ago I was hell bent on creating this outlet.

The truth is, my husband and I are in the middle of purchasing our first home and the escrow process has really taken a toll on my anxiety levels. I feel like we are busy and strapped for time even though we are literally just sitting around waiting for an email or a phone call. I can't even bring myself to crack open my sketchbook and when I do, I just stare at the blank pages.

This isn't a sob story. I feel very fortunate to be able to buy a home. I am the kind of person who if I see something I want, I want it right this second. And I want my house now. Hopefully I can push myself to just suck it up and find some inspiration.

OK, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment