Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sketching

Since I finally bought a new sketch book I've been trying to at least draw something once a day. Doing this has been harder than expected and  even though I've been trying to keep it up, I usually want to trash everything I put down on paper. I only keep my sketches so that hopefully sometime in the future I will be able to see how much I've improved.

Since I have a tendency to doodle I thought I would scan some of my "trash" and see if illustrator could help me out.

This is my original rough, and I do me ROUGH sketch.

 I scanned this into photoshop just to darken it up a bit. Then dropped it into illustrator to trace. As you can see a left some things out.

 I haven't made a final decision on the color yet but these are growing on me.


My attempt at making this a pattern. I am really liking how this is turning out. Still editing.



Looks like doodles might be able to work

No comments:

Post a Comment