Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nissan F50 Cima



Ok, I'm back in what feels like full force. After about a week of radio silence I've started working on something new.

But first...

I wanted to say thank you to my dear friend in Japan for inspiring me to start this blog and get back to doing what I love. He is an amazing photographer, family man and friend. He's been wonderful enough to allow me to use some of his work for my personal projects, which leaves me very excited.

The majority of his photographs are taken at drifting events in Japan. Once I get on a regular blogging schedule I hope to be using many more of his photographs as references. All of the cars posted on his site are amazing. 

I'm still working mostly in illustrator with the pen tool. Practice makes perfect right?

Original image courtesy of All That Low - Nissan F50 Cima

nissan f50 cima
All That Low

Here is peek of what I've got started. These are just bare bones but I have big plans for this beautiful F50 Cima.

f50 cima vector graphic

Side note: I've been dying to get my hands on a Wacom tablet. It's been years since I've used one but I feel the need to paint! Any suggestions on what works best with a Mac Book Pro and CS5?


No comments:

Post a Comment